Blackberry Torch 9800 Hybrid Phone Cover Protector Case - Hot Pink


I originally bought the purple version of this case but the front piece would not snap into place. Thinking that it was maybe defective, I purchased this one, same problem, it will NOT snap in place on my black torch. The back piece fits perfect and I love the color, but I wish that the front piece would be made to fit ALL torches regardless of color. If you have the white or red torch, the front piece will fit because I tried it on my husbands red torch and it snapped into place easily. If you have the black torch like myself, the front piece will not fit, I confirmed this by returning where I bought my phone a month ago and explaining to them that my phone might be defective since the front piece of the cases fit my husbands red torch but not my black torch, they pulled out a new black torch out of its box and tried to put it on and it didn't fit either so they said that the black ones might be cut a little bigger than the red and white ones. Other than that, I love the case and currently have the pink back piece on my phone and thinking of buying a cheap clear case to use the front piece (one that actually fits).
Features
Back cover easily clips onto the back of your phone, without hiding your phone's front look or features
Surface coated with leather-like pleather for the leather look and feel
Protect from scratches, dirt, oil and other elements
Have openings for volume, side buttons, camera lens, charger ports, speakers, etc

Dimensions
Weight: 0.32 ounces
Blackberry Torch 9800 Hybrid Phone Cover Protector Case - Hot Pink/Clear

Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blackberry Related Post

 
Copyright © 2011. Bazaar BlackBerry . All Rights Reserved