New Blackberry Tour 9630

New Blackberry Tour 9630 Unlocked Cell Phone New Blackberry Tour 9630 Unlocked cellular phone i actually recommendation all to create certain the corporate you're about to provide your cash to, are going to be a decent reliable one. My fiancee who is currently deployed to Iraq sent me a Blackberry tour 9630 as a present. i used to be excited till the phone I recieved was the incorrect carrier. i'm with Sprint they sent a Verizon phone. client service rep ANITA once I contacted them let me grasp she would email a ups label. it's been every week i'm still expecting the email! I knew higher sent the phone out to them over night. nowadays I recieved the proper Sprint Blackberry. To my surprise once I move to activate is that they cannot do it as a result of the phone was reported LOST or STOLEN!!!!! i used to be irrate I known as World Wide whereas at the shop, all John might do is provide me his email therefore I might email him!!! I known as client service aka Anita, i used to be upset therefore yes I raised my voice, and therefore did she!!! are you able to imagine, your fiancee [*fr1] a world away sends a gift and not an inexpensive one, everything goes wrong, then you're yelled back from the those who are imagined to be serving you! Anita then proceeded to hold up on me. I known as back and told her the money required to be refunded immediately, she said once we tend to recieve the phone we'll refund the money. i do know that is how things work, however they didnt wait until we tend to had the phone to draw the funds from the account. This whole ordeal was very upsetting! the more severe a part of it all, is that the helpless feeling my fiancee had, not having the ability to simply rise and grab the phone to create it higher. Please watch out who you get from, i'd hate for anyone else to travel via this aggrevation!

Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blackberry Related Post

 
Copyright © 2011. Bazaar BlackBerry . All Rights Reserved